As you consider applying for the Paycheck Protection Program, please keep in mind that certain documentation is required. We've put together a list of forms that may be requested of you. When applying, choose the forms that are most applicable for your operation to verify your payroll costs and/or net income.
- 2019 IRS Form 943 or 941 - total wages subject to Medicare Tax
- 2019 detailed payroll reports showing annual earnings of each employee
- 2019 IRS Form W3
- 2019 employer paid health costs and retirement benefit expenses (exclude any amounts deducted from employee paychecks).
- Evidence of any other state or local tax assessed on the compensation of employees, such as state unemployment forms.
- Schedule C and/or Schedule F;
- Partnership Tax Return Form 1065
- If tax return is not completed, then a Profit/Loss or Income Statement
If you need help with your application, please contact your nearest AgCountry office.