AgCountry office lobbies are open with the exception of the following:
For the safety of our customers and our employees, please ensure visits are kept brief and are used for business transactions. As always, we are here to serve you with remote work tools ensuring we can assist you with your business needs.
We are taking the following precautions following CDC Guidelines:
- Our employees will maintain a physical distance of six feet or more where possible;
- In areas where COVID-19 is more active, our employees will be wearing masks when meeting with customers. In other areas, we will be asking customers if they prefer our employees wear masks during meetings or visits. Customers are welcome to wear face coverings if desired;
- We ask that visitors remain in their vehicles until their appointment time;
- Plexiglass shields have been installed for added protection; and
- Reminder: if you are ill or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not enter lobby for services.
We will continue to monitor national, state, and local situations and guidelines and will update our website with any changes.