At AgCountry, we have a 'Total Rewards' strategy that includes an extensive package of benefits.
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Select Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care)
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Group Universal Life Insurance
- Defined Contribution 401(k) plan
- AgCountry Clothing Program
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Health Savings Account
- Fitness Account
Our benefit plans, like many employers within the Farm Credit System, are administered by Farm Credit Foundations. Check out this flip-book covering a summary of the benefits we provide.
At AgCountry, we offer competitive salaries, first rate benefits, and career development opportunities - all within the excitement of a growing company, the stability of an industry leader, and a professional, respectful and fun work environment.
AgCountry offers a package of compensation and benefits programs that supports our efforts to attract, reward, and retain qualified employees. It is based on the following principles:
- We strive to be fair to all employees and the company.
- We are externally competitive within the industry and the local employment market.
- We focus on a total package, including base pay and incentives, benefits for the employee and family, and long-term items like retirement income and health care.
- We strive to motivate by providing a clear link between pay and job performance.
- We want to have a flexible and ongoing program so it can be adjusted to reflect changes in the marketplace.
- We want to communicate clearly so total rewards is understood by employees.
- Our program must support AgCountry’s business objectives.