We’re excited to announce that AgCountry is providing you with a better overall online experience with AgPay! The recent pandemic has proven that more convenient access to online and mobile services are critical to your business operations, 24/7.
- Easier Access: AgPay is designed to allow easier access to loans and statements online for users that have signed on the note or have signed a personal guaranty on entity loans in which they are an owner. We’re also upgrading logins to one, secure login for My AgCountry and AgPay—including the mobile AgPay app.
- Enhanced Safety & Security: To ensure the highest level of security for customer’s online information, security updates for My AgCountry were required beginning March 2, 2021 during initial login on agcountry.com. Users are required to update passwords, agree to an updated Online Agreement and establish a secondary security authentication method. Once this initial login is complete, mobile users may download the new AgPay app (found by searching, “AgCountry”), and will use the same secure login to enjoy many of the same AgPay features on mobile devices.
- More Self-Service Features:
- Customized views (nickname accounts, group, hide or change the order of tiles)
- Setup alerts (payment reminders or balance/transaction alerts)
- Add or remove external bank accounts
- Two transfer screens available:
- Loan Payments
- Funds Transfer
Items to Note:
- Account display has been updated. Please contact AgCountry Online Services at 855-402-7849 or email OnlineServices@AgCountry.com for assistance accessing additional accounts.
- To ensure the protection of sensitive data, external bank accounts may need to be re-established in AgPay. To establish a secure connection with external bank accounts, go to the Services > Add External Account. Please contact your Branch for transfers needed until your external bank is available in AgPay.
- Past statements and past credit line draft images are available in My AgCountry (based on access). Statements and credit line draft images are available in AgPay beginning in April 2021 and beyond.
Download the new AgPay mobile app available March 23, 2021 by searching ‘AgCountry’ in the app store.
AgCountry is here to help!
Contact AgCountry Online Services: