Products & Services - AgCountry CFG
Dedicated to the food and agribusiness industries.
AgCountry CFG purchases interest in syndications and participations in agribusiness credit facilities. Since the group’s inception in 1995, AgCountry CFG has closed on several billion dollars in financing to companies in a wide variety of industries including fruits, vegetables and timber producers, livestock operations, telecommunications infrastructure and food and timber processors.
Our staff keeps current on trends in agriculture and finance and understands the cyclical nature of commodity markets. We have worked through economic and industry cycles with our clients and have earned the respect of our peers for how we conduct ourselves in the market. We lend money to both private and public companies; those that are unrated as well as rated.
AgCountry CFG leverages its industry expertise and experience in finance to assist food and agribusiness-related enterprises in meeting their objectives. The group’s experience includes the following industries:
- Animal protein production and marketing
- Farm-related services
- Grain production and processing
- Timber and packaging
- Dairy production and processing
- Fruit and vegetable production and processing
- Rural utilities and telecoms
- Vineyards and wineries
AgCountry CFG’s primary role is to be a reliable, informed member of syndicated lending groups led by other financial institutions. We have the capital, stability, and the industry knowledge needed to meet the financing needs of companies involved in agribusiness and rural infrastructure.
- Real estate loans, with variable or fixed rates with maturities of up to 29 years
- Term loans of up to 10 years
- Operating lines of credit
Participating Farm Credit Associations
AgCountry CFG is a joint venture between AgCountry Farm Credit Services, Farm Credit Services of Mandan (Mandan, ND) and Farm Credit Services of North Dakota (Minot, ND). AgCountry Farm Credit Services acts as lead lender and facilitating agent for the venture. To bring more financing capacity to the marketplace, AgCountry CFG partners with the following associations:
- AgHeritage Farm Credit Services, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Farm Credit of Southern Colorado, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Farm Credit Services of Western Arkansas, Russelville, Arkansas
- Oklahoma AgCredit, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Premier Farm Credit, Sterling, Colorado