AgCountry Farm Credit Services offers services for agribusinesses across multiple facets of agriculture.
AgCountry offers agribusinesses:
- Competitive interest rates among various rate products (fixed, variable, adjustable)
- Seasonal loans, term loans, and leases
- Risk analysis and risk management tools
- Assistance in developing policies and procedures for inventory and accounts receivable management to improve profitability
- Agent services for capital market access
- Consultation regarding business entity structure and capitalization
Eligible businesses include:
- Ag processing and marketing entities: Agribusinesses involved in basic processing of ag production, storage, transportation and/or marketing.
- Large, complex commercial agricultural enterprises: Operations involved in production agriculture which may have vertical and/or horizontal integration into related enterprises.
- Farm-related businesses: An individual or organization that furnishes services directly related to production agriculture.
- Elevators, farm supply companies, implement dealers, ethanol facilities, commercial livestock operations, as well as many other ag-related businesses.
Loan Participations and Syndications
Loan Participations and Syndications Can:
- Facilitate the sharing of credit expertise
- Help meet the needs of your larger customers
- Enhance the quality of service to the agricultural and agribusiness sector
- Diversify your portfolio risk
- Contribute to your overall profitability
- Provide additional options for your customers
- We offer participation at any level.
Our capital base allows us to participate at a level higher than many financial institutions
- We’re experienced with both large and small credit transactions.
- We have alliance partners that allow us to purchase interests up to $50 million.
Our capacity to participate in larger amounts reduces your administration and paperwork, saving you time and money.