AgCountry is donating six grain bin rescue units (manufactured by Outstate Data, Inc. of Elbow Lake, MN) to fire departments in our service area.
(Service area includes: North Dakota counties of Towner, Cavalier, Pembina, Walsh, Ramsey, Nelson, Grand Forks, Steele, Griggs, Traill, Cass, Barnes, Stutsman, LaMoure, Dickey, Ransom, Sargent, Richland; Minnesota counties of Kittson, Roseau, Marshall, Polk, Pennington, Red Lake, Lake of the Woods, Beltrami, Clearwater, Koochiching, Norman, Mahnomen, Clay, Becker, Hubbard, Wilkin, Otter Tail, Wadena, Traverse, Grant, Douglas, Todd, Big Stone, Stevens, Pope, Chippewa, Kandiyohi, Lac Qui Parle, Lincoln, Lyon, Meeker, Redwood, Renville, Swift, Yellow Medicine; Wisconsin counties of Clark, Forest, Langlade, Lincoln, Marathon, Oneida, Portage, Price, Taylor, Vilas, Waushara, Wood.)
- Applications restricted to fire departments.
- No restriction on town size.
- Recipient agrees to have staff/volunteers attend training session provided by Outstate Data.
- Preference given based on need and proximity to other available grain bin rescue units.
- In the event of similar qualifications, recipient will be selected randomly.
- Applications will open April 1 and will close on July 31. (Deadline subject to extension as necessary.)
- Recipients will be placed in contact with Outstate Data, Inc., and will coordinate delivery/training with them directly.
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM