AgCountry is donating a number of grain bin rescue units to fire departments in our service area.
Each unit includes a 10-panel inter-connecting system, slide hammer and other accessories designed by rescuers specifically for grain bin entrapment.
- Departments must serve a portion of our service area (see below for county list).
- No restrictions on size of fire department.
- Selection is based on current department resources, geographic area served and proximity to other grain bin rescue units in the area.
- Departments selected must agree to undergo mandatory training upon receipt of the unit. (Cost of training is covered by AgCountry Farm Credit Services)
- All applications must be received by July 31, 2019.
Click here to fill out the application form.
Applicants must serve any of the following counties:
Minnesota: Kittson, Roseau, Marshall, Polk, Pennington, Red Lake, Lake of the Woods, Beltrami, Clearwater, Koochiching, Norman, Mahnomen, Clay, Becker, Hubbard, Wilkin, Otter Tail, Wadena, Traverse, Grant, Douglas, Todd, Big Stone, Stevens, Pope, Chippewa, Kandiyohi, Lac Qui Parle, Lincoln, Lyon, Meeker, Redwood, Renville, Swift, Yellow Medicine.
North Dakota: Towner, Cavalier, Pembina, Walsh, Ramsey, Nelson, Grand Forks, Steele, Griggs, Traill, Cass, Barnes, Stutsman, LaMoure, Dickey, Ransom, Sargent, Richland.
Wisconsin: Clark, Forest, Langlade, Lincoln, Marathon, Oneida, Portage, Price, Taylor, Vilas, Waushara, Wood.