Products & Services - Young Beginning Farmer Program
Starting Gate - Focused on Ag. Focused on Young or Beginning Farmers.
Our focus is providing young or beginning farmers the opportunity to get involved and stay involved in agriculture with their own operations. The AgCountry YBF Starting Gate program also offers young or beginning farmers a comprehensive suite of services designed to maximize their success. With Starting Gate, you'll receive:
- Unique and preferential financing
- Education resources
- Networking opportunities
- Scholarships for continuing farm management education
- Knowledge sharing on external programs (FSA, BND, MN RFA)
Starting Gate Eligibility
- Young: Age 35 years old or younger, OR
- Beginning: Ten years or fewer experience in farming or ranching
Financial Service Assistance
A five-year incentive will be offered to those who use our Financial Services programs.
Business Education Reimbursements
Scholarships are available to young or beginning farmers for appropriate farm/business management classes or conferences.
Looking For More Information?
Click here to request more information on our YBF Starting Gate program.