Careers - Benefits

At AgCountry, we have a 'Total Rewards' strategy that includes an extensive package of benefits.

Health & Wellness

Medical: Choose between medical plans including a health savings account with prescription coverage and options to include spouse, domestic partner and/or children.

Dental: Choose between dental plans with options to include spouse, domestic partner and/or children. The basic plan provides benefit for diagnostic, preventive and basic care. The comprehensive plan provides basic coverage as well as more extensive dental care including orthodontia.

Vision: Select coverage for eye exams, lenses, frames, contact lenses and laser vision correction surgery at a discounted fee.

Tax Advantage Accounts: Accounts are available that offer a tax-effective way to pay eligible out-of-pocket health care and/or dependent care expenses.

Fitness Account: To help you succeed in achieving improved health and well-being, employees are provided up to $350/year in taxable reimbursement for fitness related expenses.

Employee Assistance Program (EAP):
Provides support and resources to help find answers to questions related to work, life, health, family or money. Available 24/7 at no cost to the employee. Also available to family members and anyone significant to the employee.

Income Protection

Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D): Employer provides coverage equivalent to 1X benefits eligible earnings. In addition employees may elect 1X Optional Basic Life and 1X Optional Basic AD&D.

Group Universal Life Insurance: Provides a death benefit to your beneficiaries and offers you a second benefit: the opportunity to build long-term savings through after-tax contributions.

Optional AD&D: Insurance coverage is available for employee and dependents.

Business Travel Accident: Automatic coverage equal to three times the greater of your prior year-end total compensation or your current base salary is provided to you at no cost.

Short-Term Disability Leave: Eligibility begins after 90 days employment, and is used for illness when annual leave and sick leave is exhausted. Short-Term Disability is equal to 66 2/3% of your base salary and provided at no cost to you.

Long-Term Disability: This benefit, equal to 66 2/3% of the greater of your prior year-end total compensation or your current base salary, is provided by your employer. This basic benefit is provided at no cost to you. 


Defined Contribution 401(k) Plan: Fixed Employer Contribution = 3%. Employer Match = $1 for $1 match on the first 6% you contribute. Total possible employer contribution maximum = 9%.

Paid Time Off

Vacation: Full-time employees with 1 to 3 years of service receive 15 days per year. Accrual increases as years of service increase. Maximum is 25 days when you have 15 years of service.

Holidays: Full-time employees receive 12.5 paid holidays throughout the year.

Sick Leave: Full-time employees receive 15 days of sick leave per year. It accrues at 5 hours per pay period.

Professional Development

Employee Development: We offer personal development plans that result in opportunities for employees to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence to perform their jobs as well as to prepare for future roles.

Tuition Reimbursement: The association encourages individual self-development by providing financial assistance and guidance to employees pursuing additional education and training that improves job performance or prepares the employee for future advancement.


AgCountry Clothing Program: $150 per year (a yearly decision).

Dress For Your Day: Depending on what’s happening each day for your job, the dress code is relaxed to include jeans any day of the week.

Workplace Flexibility: Balancing the personal and professional lives of employees is key to our success. We want to ensure that team members have opportunities to pursue schedules and time off that prioritize the needs of the role and team, and also provide the opportunity to live life in a meaningful way.


Giving & Growing Program: AgCountry team members can choose a recipient for their annual donation.

AgCountry Gives Back: We donate to various causes, groups and initiatives through our corporate and branch offices.

Volunteer Hours: Each employee is allowed 8 hours of paid time each year to spend on personal volunteer activities.

For More Information

To read about these employee benefits in greater detail go to