Products & Services - Farm Loans
Operating, real estate, equipment and more...
You'll find the customized agricultural loan you want at AgCountry.
Operating & Intermediate Term Loans
- Short-term and intermediate term loans are available to help you run your farm.
- Operating loans can be capital for the purchase of such things as fertilizer, chemicals, seed, machinery, livestock and for personal living expenses.
- The advances and payment schedule can be tailored to your own operation, but usually repayment is based on a 12-month cycle for operating loans and three to seven years for intermediate term loans, with 10-year loans available for some purposes.
- Lines of credit can be set up on an annual basis for an established amount of dollars or on an open-ended basis in which customers can draw on the line of credit when needed.
- Multiple disbursement options available for lines of credit.
Real Estate Loans
- Long-term mortgage loans provide a stable source of capital for financing rural real estate assets - farmland or facility purchases. Agricultural real estate with recreational applications is also eligible.
- Funds can be used to make improvements to farmland and agricultural structures, replace working capital or refinance prior debt, or for nearly any purpose if you're a full-time farmer. Loan terms range between 10 and 30 years and can be fully amortized over the term of the loan.
- Your payments are managed by matching our flexible terms to your debt repayment capacity.
- Part-time and non-farmers may qualify for loans. If you own or are purchasing farm real estate, you are eligible for a real estate loan.
- Real Estate Revolving Lines of Credit provide quick access to capital for large capital purchases and working capital management.
Machinery and Equipment Loans
- Intermediate term loans are available to farmers, timber producers, food processors and other eligible agribusinesses to cover the purchase of new and used equipment and machinery, and other purposes.
- Loan terms and repayment schedules are matched to the loan purpose and the income cycle of the borrower.
- Construction loans are available with a variety of rate options and repayment schedules and are tailored to meet your expansion needs.
- Loans are available for such things as machine sheds, livestock housing facilities and other farm structures.