Products & Services - Farm Accounting Services
Good accounting statements can help you achieve your goals, leverage opportunities, mitigate risk and make sound management decisions.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you know your actual cost of production by bushel, pound, ton or acre?
- Do you know the real definition of break-even?
- Do you know the difference between break-even, cash flow and profitability?
- Do you understand your accounting statements and how to use them to your advantage?
Our Farm Accounting Specialists...
- Work full time in agriculture and have more than 100 years of combined accounting experience to provide the specialized service you expect.
- Focus on agricultural accounting for all types of entities.
- Provide a high level of value-added services, including market basis balance sheets, payroll, projections and three levels of enterprising - work unit method, modified work unit and customized.
- Provide you with education so you can better understand and use your accounting statements to your advantage.
- Team-up with multiple resources, including tax and insurance specialists, succession and retirement planning professionals, loan officers and commodity marketing educators to deliver valuable solutions that meet your needs.